- Types, purpose and functioning of cookies
- How to disable cookies in the main web browsers
- What happens if cookies are disabled
- Changes to the cookies policy
2. Types, purpose, and operation of the cookies used on the website
The cookies that are currently used on the website http://sostenibilidad.vinccihoteles.com/ are:
|Name of the cookie||1ª o 3ª Part||Purpose||Expiration date||Personal information?||Type of cookie|
|_dc_gtm_UA-7501990-1||3ª Part||It allows to offer information about the ads shown to each User.||One day||No||Analytics|
|_ga||3ª Part||This cookie is stored on the first visit to the website. If the cookie has been deleted and you subsequently visit the website again, a new cookie of type _utma is written with a different unique ID. This cookie is used to determine unique visitors to our website and is updated with each page view.||Two years||No||Analytics|
|_gid||3ª Part||These cookies work together to store information about the activity of the visit to our website and mainly its duration.||30 minutes||No||Analytics|
|_device||1ª Part||Used in accesses by a mobile device, to view the main web page||One day||No||Analytics|
|_device_type||1ª Part||Used to identify the mobile device from which it is accessed||One day||No||Session|
|_mixpanel||1ª Part||Provides aggregate web traffic and usage data. It can be deactivated by visiting: https://mixpanel.com/, although the functionality of the page may be affected.||One year||No||Session|
|cookie-agreed||1ª Part||Cookie used to remember the user’s choice to accept cookies||3 months||No||Session|
|_vis_opt_s||1ª Part||Technical cookie to guarantee the correct functioning of the web page||3 months||No||Session|
|_vis_opt_test_cookie||1ª Part||Technical cookie to guarantee the correct functioning of the web page||At the end of the session||No||Session|
|_vwo_uuid_v2||1ª Parte||Technical cookie to guarantee the correct functioning of the web page||One year||No||Session|
|_utma||3ª Part||Recognition of unique visitors. When a user re-enters the page with the same browser, the cookie will consider that it is the same user. Only in the event that the user changes their browser, Google Analytics will consider it another user.||Two years||No||Analytics|
3. How to disable cookies in the main browsers
They can be blocked or disabled with your browser’s configuration tools. The browser allows you to reject the installation of all cookies, or choose to reject only some of them.
We indicate the links to the tools of the main browsers, where you can find out how to disable cookies.
Versions 7 and 8
Version 10 and later
- User input cookies or session cookies: They are used to initiate sessions, shopping carts, etc.
- Authentication cookies: They identify the user once they log-in to the system.
- User centric security cookies: Cookies aimed at increasing the security of a service requested by the user, such as controlling security when repeatedly trying to access a registration system.
- Multimedia Player session cookies (Flash Cookies): they are used to store technical data necessary to reproduce video or audio (such as image quality, or network speed).
- Load balancing session cookies: these cookies would only store information about connection points (technical cookie).
- UI customization cookies: they are usually used to customize the appearance of the web (language, etc.).
- Social plug-in content sharing cookies: Social networks usually have “plug-in modules” that website owners can integrate into their platform so that users of social networks can share content with their contacts. These plug-ins usually involve the installation of cookies on users’ computers.
- Third party advertising: Cookies used for third party ad networks.
- Analytical cookies: they generate statistics on the flow of visitors, browsing patterns, etc.
4. What happens if cookies are disabled
If you reject cookies, you will be able to continue using our website, but it is possible that some of the services and / or links stop working, and we will not be able to obtain very valuable information from you to offer you content according to your interests and so that you can access more easily and quickly to the information of your interest.